- Residential, commercial, new, and remodel. The process for most projects will include site inventory and analysis, concept development and final construction documents.
- Solutions utilizing most current technologies
- Establishing and maintaining realistic budgets
- Connecting interior and exterior spaces
- Promoting intelligent resource use
- Enhancing available site amenities
- Planting, hardscape, lighting, and irrigation plans
- In some instances, a complete landscape plan is not required. Hourly on-site advice or assessments to address specific problems or issues may suit your requirements.
- Landscape evaluation and recommendations
- Irrigation system analysis and recommendations
- Insect and disease diagnosis and management practices
- Property landscape evaluation assessments
- Insurance claim cost assessments
- Drainage mitigation/water damage solutions
- To eliminate the hassles of the construction process, let rdh Landscape manage the installation of your landscape project.
- Pre-qualification and selection of contractor and subcontractors
- Site inspections for adherence to specifications throughout the install process
- Materials / Submittals inspection and approval
- Invoice verification and reconciliation
- Photographic journal documenting entire install process
- Final site walk-through and inspection
- Selling a property? Having a party? rdh Landscape can prepare your site to achieve the most professional appearance possible with a minimum of expense and time.
- Consultation services with either the home seller or realtor (both if desired)
- Assessment of priority areas and development of appropriate action plan
- Landscape clean-up, weeding, and pruning
- Hardscape (patios, furniture, etc.) clean-up and repair